- compartmentalizing one’s life into boxes
- removing every scrap of one’s presence from one place in the attempt to place it all in another place
- realizing just how much (or how little) stuff you have
- becoming a target for numerous moving company ads/flyers
– Have you started packing yet? They’re gonna kick us out of our dorm soon.
– Synonyms: moving, stressing
– (infinitive): to pack
- a necessary step in the act of moving
- a continuously repetitive (and long) process
- often leads to stress-inducing responsibilities such as storage and relocation
– Packing is probably the one thing that makes me wish I didn’t go shopping
– Synonyms: a-walk-down-memory-lane, I-have-too much-stuff
– Associated with: moving; getting kicked out; moving on in life; wait, I finished sophomore year?